CDN For WordPress
Site speed is one of the major factors that affects search engine ranking of word press blogs. If your blog isn’t fast enough you won’t be able to deliver high level experience for your users. You need high speed in order to achieve more traffic; your visitors will be more satisfied. This may lead to more sales and more achieved goals.
If you want to speed up your blog page you should consider using Content Delivery Networks (CDN) since they are became very important for increasing website speed. CDN is a huge server system that is used to transfer data from one website to several data centers worldwide and then end users can reach that content from the center that is closest to him/her at a very high speed. Bloggers can take a great advantage from CDNs since they speed up the website and cut down the tension on your own server since static files like Images, JS and CSS are stored across servers all over the world.
One of the largest and highly popular CDNs for bloggers is MaxCDN because it is easy to use and relatively affordable.
Why to use MaxCDN for WordPress blogs?
- MaxCDN works great with WordPress as well as W3TC – you can install it only a few easy steps you will be done in 10 minutes.
- It is pretty affordable – Prices are affordable if you take into account all the benefits you can gain. Starter plan costs from $9 per month for 100GB of bandwidth and two zones, going up to $299 monthly for 5TB of bandwidth and seven zones. High volume plans costs from $499 monthly for 10TB of bandwidth and 10 zones up to $12544 per month for 350TB of bandwidth and 100 zones.
- High Bandwidth – If you use MaxCDN your blog will never go down no matter how much traffic you have received at once.
- Amazing Speed – MaxCDN can reduce the load time for the blog for at least 20% which is very important if you have a page with great amount of visits daily. It’s especially important to use this CDN if you want to attract users from distant parts of the world.
- Professional Customer Support – MaxCDN customer support is available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year ready to help you if you have to resolve some issues related to CDN you use. They are well educated and trained to help you with technical problems as well as with your account and billing.
- Simple Control Panel – If you don’t know how to use CDN with WordPress or how to deal with security or monitoring the usage and invoice, you don’t have to worry. MaxCDN will provide you with a control panel that is easy to use. This control panel will provide you all the settings and information you might need.
- Zones Worldwide – A CDN zone includes a server placed anywhere in the world. MaxCDN has a lot of zones which are located all over the globe. This CDN provider also increases number of zones frequently. Using MaxCDN your blog will be able to load faster from any part of the world.
- Money Back Guarantee – For those people who want to try MaxCDN but are afraid that they will lose their money, this provider promises 30 day money back guarantee. So you can try it and if you don’t feel that their services are good enough you can give up an get your money back.